Michelle Cobley is an experienced wedding harpist in Raleigh, North Carolina, who loves providing music for this exciting and memorable day. She is available for proposals, receptions, and wedding ceremonies in North Carolina.
Fees for wedding ceremonies include the following:
- One hour consultation to discuss music options and details of the wedding
- Travel fees
- A 30 minute prelude
- Music for the processional
- A piece during the ceremony, if desired
- Exit music (for the couple and then bridal party)
- Approximately 20 minutes of postlude music for your guests to enjoy.
Pricing varies on date/time, location, and other factors. Please contact her for a free consultation and quote.
A huge thank you to photographer Robin Frowley for allowing me to use a few of his wonderful pictures in the gallery!